Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas 2014


  Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!  I'm so blessed and thankful for my wonderful family and friends that made this holiday so special.  Looking forward for my vacation to California tomorrow, and to the New Year.  2014 has been the greatest year yet, full of adventures and laughter, and I certainly can't wait to make new unforgettable memories in 2014.  Not to mention, all of the great books I hope to get my hands on next year (already pre-ordered two books).  Hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday!

14 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas!! I love The Immortal Rules - hope you do too!!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited to start it, glad to know you enjoyed it (:

      Delete
  2. Awesome! Merry Christmas to you and your family. :)

    Ivana @ Bookish Teens

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry (late) Christmas! And happy New Year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeek, Christmas is the best time - bringing people together! I LOVED The Immortal Rules - hope you do too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry late Christmas, Cambrie! Even if I don't celebrate, I still love this time of year! And ooooh Immortal Rules and a B&N giftcard?? Can't get any better than that. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha, that's exactly how I feel (:

      Delete
  6. Glad you had a great Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! You did get the first book in the Blood of Eden series! I hope you love it as much as I did. It looks like you enjoyed your holiday, and I wish you the best in this new year. Here's to a new year full of bookish goodness (:
    Morrighan @ Elysian Fields

    ReplyDelete