Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015 Releases I'm Excited for!

Happy New Year!
It's officially the first day of 2015, a new year with an endless amount of chances, opportunities, and memories!


Shutter - Courtney Alameda Shutter is a fast-paced, horror / teen paranormal story, coming out on February 3rd.  Many people have gotten ARC's of this, and the reviews are fantastic.  As of now, it's my most highly anticipated book of 2015!
Ghosts of Heaven - Marcus Sedgwick  Ghosts of Heaven is a chronicle featured in the Paleolithic era, with witch-hunts and futuristic twists.  I'm honestly intrigued to get my hands on this, especially because it comes out in 5 days (January 6th).  
Rogue - Julie Kagawa  I LOVE JULIE KAGAWA!  Her writing is absolutely stunning, and she's one of my reading idols.  Rogue is the second book in the Talon series, which I'm dying to get my hands on!  It comes out on April 28th.
The Wicked Will Rise - Danielle Paige  The Wicked Will Rise is book two in the Dorothy Must Die series.  I thoroughly enjoyed Dorothy Must Die, with only a few minor complaints.  Really excited to see how the series unfolds, on March 31st.

What are you looking forward to in 2015?  

3 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to Holly Black's new one, The darkest part of the forest!

    ReplyDelete